Thursday, November 17, 2016

Guest Designer - Ioulia

It is time to welcome a new Guest Designer.  Please say hello to Ioulia of julD handmade who was the Design Team's top pick from the Author, Author challenge.


"Hello, I am Ioulia (julD handmade) from Greece and I am so happy to be a Guest Designer at Frilly and Funkie. I recently discovered the challenges blogs and it is such an honor to be here today. Thank you so much.

I loved painting and crafting from my early years, but instead of becoming an artist I became an engineer who loves to create things in her free time. So, crafting is my hobby. My passion is clay and texture in paintings. I am impressed by new techniques and altered materials. I collect almost everything because I may use it somewhere in my crafts. So, my closets and my drawers are filled with all sorts of objects."



"For the challenge “Bountiful Harvest”, I created a vintage mixed media painting on MDF wood (17cmx40cm) which has also a small blackboard and two hooks. I used several techniques to create the background and added air dry clay elements. I hope you like it. For more details, I would be glad if you visit my blog."
* * *
Do check out Ioulia's fabulous project and then come on back and share your creation with us. You have lots of time as the Bountiful Harvest challenge runs until November 15th at 11:55 pm EST.

4 comments:

  1. wow love this~! congrats on being a guest designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see Ioulia and her fabulous project featured here! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ioulia this is gorgeous!!! The perfect way to celebrate harvest time and I LOVE those mushrooms! Thank you so much for joining us as our Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete