Thursday, May 10, 2018

Guest Designer - Martina Stoycheva

Please say hello and welcome to Martina Stoycheva, our Guest Designer for the Surf's Up challenge.  Martina was the Design Team's top pick for the 'Bloomin' Marvellous' challenge and can be found on her blog, Pieces of Me.


Hello everyone! My name is Martina Stoycheva. I`m from Bulgaria and live in a small town on Black Sea coast named Burgas, with my husband Stanislav and my 3 and a half years old daughter Ava.

My interest in scrapbooking started in 2015. I was making albums for my little (then baby) girl. Almost two years later I found mixed media. It was an instant love. So much freedom to create, so much possibilities. I was making cards for a few months and then slowly discovered layouts, canvases and off the page projects. Now I`m enjoying myself and create for my current Design Teams in my favorite style. I can truly say that I found my real passion.


Since I live on the sea coast I draw a lot of inspiration from the sea so I decided to recreate a sea bed.  With my sea shells and other sea treasures it was truly a lot of fun.  


I hope you like the result and to give you a closer look, I have created a video for you.


* * *
After you have checked out Martina's fabulous video and her blog, we hope you will be share a beach-themed project with us. The Funkie side of the Design Team will be sharing their inspiration with you next Wednesday but check in on Saturday because one of the gals has created a terrific Saturday Showcase for you.

The Surf's Up challenge can be found HERE and runs until 11:55 pm EST on May 22nd.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful piece Martina!!! Loved watching your video to see how it came together. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your inspiring video tutorial, it is so interesting and useful to watch! What a great piece of art you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martina, your video is fabulous and your project is such an inspiration! It's such an honor to have you share your wonderful work on this blog. <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Stars! This piece is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for the wonderful video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was absolutely mesmerized watching you create this under the sea masterpiece! You are so crazy talented! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer...and for the wonderful video...and the incredible inspiration! Wow!

    ReplyDelete